Welcome to our district's assessment page, which houses important information regarding our students' participation in statewide assessments, such as the PSSAs and Keystones. You can navigate this page to find:
- Copies of the 2022-2023 UCASD Assessment Newsletter, which is published quarterly.
- Access to the dates for the statewide testing windows as well as the individual, building-level testing calendars for Winter Keystones, Spring PSSAs, and Spring Keystones.
- Copies of the parent letter, electronic device policy, and more from PDE
- Direct links to PDE resources for students and families, including the PDE Item Samplers with sample test questions and answers, test design descriptions and blue prints, and scoring guidelines for assessments.
Should you ever have any questions about local or statewide assessments, please contact our District Assessment Coordinator, Mrs. Stacey Dell, at [email protected] or 814-438-3804 ext. 5457.
2022-2023 UCASD Assessment Newsletter
Issue #1 - October/November
Issue #2 - December/January
Issue #3 - February/March
Each issue of this new newsletter for the 2022-2023 school year will feature important assessment topics, including:
- Understanding UCASD's Local Assessments (Issue #1 - October/November)
- Keystone Exams & Act 158 Graduation Requirements (Issue #2 - December/January)
- Preparing Students for Statewide Assessments (Issue #3 - February/March)
- Analyzing 2022-2023 Assessment Trends & Planning for the Future (Issue #4 - April/May)
Check back for our next issue's release! As always, as you have any questions or concerns about state or local assessments, do not hesitate to reach out to your School Assessment Coordinator (Elementary School - Ed McMahan; Middle School - Joe Anthony; High School - Anne Conti) or our District Assessment Coordinator, Stacey Dell, who can be reached via email at [email protected]casd.org.
2022-2023 PSSA & Keystone
Building-Level Assessment Schedules
Winter & Spring 2022-2023
Information for Students & Families
Note: All parents/guardians of eligible test-takers receive a physical copy of both the Parent Letter and the Electronic Device information for the PSSAs and/or Keystone exams.
Page was last updated on 03/09/2023