Picture Day 2021 for Union City Cyber Families
All picture day information, including reporting times for each building and access to all online order forms, are located below!
Are you looking for something to read? Did one of your courses require texts from you? Check out the source above for a host of websites for free copies of books.
Cyber Academy Instructional/Demo Videos
Want to see what the online platform looks like? Want to watch a quick tutorial created by the virtual instructors you'll be working with this year? Check out the links below!
- Elementary-Level Demonstration
- Middle/High School-Level Demonstration Video
Want to access a copy of the materials we distributed at orientation? They're right here! This packet includes:
- A copy of our August 25, 2021 Cyber Orientation Agenda
- A copy of our 2021-2022 Union City Cyber Academy Handbook
- A copy of our Cyer Academy Handbook Signature Page
- A copy of the UCASD 1:1 Technology Agreement
- A copy of the UCASD Food Service Form for Families
- The "Important Information for Getting Started" Packet
- A copy of the 2021-2022 Cyber Academy Course Listings
- Information about the EBB Program for Internet Reimbursement
Check out this brochure, which highlights our new cyber program through our partnership with Warren County SD.
View this comprehensive list of courses that will be offered this year through the Union City Cyber Academy and our partnership with WCSD.
Students and families should consult this manual for information about our program and its goals and expectations.
While our district is no longer providing hotspots for internet access, the state is offering internet reimbursement to all students that attend the Union City Area School District. To get more info about the internet reimbursement program, parents can visit GetEmergencyBroadband.org or call 833-511-0311. See the letter above, which was sent out to families in June of 2021, for more information.