Middle/High School Mid-Term Progress Reports
During the week of October 3, all middle/high school students will receive, in the mail, a copy of his/her mid-term progress report for the 1st quarter. This report also includes some key information which will be sent to all families at all three building-levels on October 3, as well. This update includes:
- Information about mid-term progress reports for middle/high school students
- Information about transitioning between settings for Quarter 2 for any students who wish to return full-time/part-time
- Helpful contacts for success in the cyber academy
- Picture Days & Picture Make-Up/Retake information for all three buildings
- Information about live lessons and office hours in the Buzz Portal
- Information for parents/guardians on how to track daily progress in the Buzz Portal
Union City Cyber Academy Update 09/27/2022 - Topic: Picture Day
Check your email/your child's UCASD email for a September 27 update that was sent to all current cyber students and parents/guardians who have email addresses listed in Powerschool. A copy of this update is also posted below. This email went over Picture Day information, including a copy of the ordering instructions. Reach out to your building secretaries if you have questions! There are re-take/make-up picture dates in the email, too!
Is online learning right for you? Work with your parent or guardian to complete the cyber questionnaire linked above which may help you and your family determine whether virtual learning is the right fit for you! You may also want to check out our updated 2022-2023 Union City Cyber Academy Handbook below to understand our policies and procedures for our cyber academy students.
Are you considering enrolling in or continuing coursework through the UCCA? Spend some time reviewing our REVISED handbook for 2022-2023. A copy of this handbook will be provided to all families upon enrollment. Both student and parent/guardian signatures on the signature page are required in order to enroll in and begin coursework.
Want to know your options for elementary, middle, and high school level courses in UCCA? Check out this updated course list provided by our partners at Warren!
Cyber Academy Instructional/Demo Videos
Want to see what the online platform looks like? Want to watch a quick tutorial created by the virtual instructors you'll be working with this year? Check out the links below!
- Elementary-Level Demonstration
- Middle/High School-Level Demonstration Video
Check out this brochure, which highlights our cyber program through our partnership with Warren County SD.
Recent Email Updates (2021-2022)
Check your email frequently for updates from the Union City Cyber Academy! Copies of some of our communications are below.
Are you looking for something to read? Did one of your courses require texts from you? Check out the source above for a host of websites for free copies of books.
Union City Cyber Academy ~ 2022-2023 Cyber Orientation Packet
Want to access a copy of the materials we distributed at orientation? Following orientaition, these materials will be featured below, including:
- A copy of our August 24, 2022 Cyber Orientation Agenda
- A copy of our 2022-2023 Union City Cyber Academy Handbook and Signature Page
- A copy of the UCASD 1:1 Technology Agreement
- A copy of the 2022-2023 Cyber Academy Course Listings
- A copy of the 2022-2023 Union City Area School District Calendar
- A copy of the Cyber Academy Questionnaire for Students & Parents
- A copy of the 2022-2023 UCASD Student Handbook